• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock image is blurry in AI

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded this stock file https://stock.adobe.com/in/images/islamic-wedding-invitation-template/501273513?prev_url=detail

When I open this is AI, the images are not clear and blurry. I want to use these in AE for a video and the quality is impossible to work with. Is there anything I need to update to import this in a better quality format?

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 3.07.36 PM.png

 

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to have access to Adobe Illustrator. You need to scale the asset up to the point where you can open the asset in After Effects without blur. There is no problem with oversizing, except perhaps the use of memory during rendering.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You also need to be sure you do NOT download the JPEG when the AI/EPS file is offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started