• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Image Refund #231691054

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently puchased image #231691054 for a project. Image is advertised as an Ai/EPS file.

However once inside the file it is a single low resolution image. The file is a merged uneditable file. The description needs to be changed to JPEG and could you please refund and remove the image license. This image is totally unusable.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delayed answer. This is for @Contributor1 I suppose to check. But if the asset is as you described, it needs to be removed as it is useless as this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement license. I'll send the asset to the content team for review. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started