Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock Image Refund

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

These images claim to be transparent but when downloaded as .ai format and converted to PNG, the background is grey-and-white checked:

FILE #:  211055948

FILE #:  184810841

FILE #:  250101318

FILE #:  222843768

This image, FILE #:  189763278, doesn't explicitly claim to be transparent but has the grey-and-white checked background that commonly depicts transparency. Same problem.

Please remove my license for the images and refund the Assets to my account.

Also, how can I get transparent backgrounds on AdobeStock images without software that opens .ai files?

Thanks

Kate

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JPEG files are not transparent. I you need to create a transparent file you would need Adobe Illustrator to create it.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started