Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock - Images licensed

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pondering the possibility of subscribing.

But got a few questions re: licensed images before and after subscription activation/cancellation: 

- 10 assets a month for my subscription fee  -- For the assets I have lisenced, am I able to only use them when my subscription is active? 

- For images licensed during active subscription --- let's say I use an image for my website or a client's website, but then I cancel my subsctipion, are the images on the website ok to stay on the website? 

- Can these images be copied overe as part of package to a printer for reproduction as part of a project? 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1.  10 assets a month for my subscription fee  -- For the assets I have lisenced, am I able to only use them when my subscription is active? You retain your licensed assets even after you cancel your subscription.
  2. For images licensed during active subscription --- let's say I use an image for my website or a client's website, but then I cancel my subsctipion, are the images on the website ok to stay on the website? Yes, same as above.
  3. Can these images be copied overe as part of package to a printer for reproduction as part of a project? If the assets were licensed for the project yes. For questions about licensing and terms please review the links here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788?page=1

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started