• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Invoices missing.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased two extended licences from Adobe Stock (Adobe Stock – On demand). I have the emails for payment confirmation, however when I click to follow the link "If you’d like to print your invoice, sign in to view your Billing History.", the only invoices that show up are the ones for creative cloud products.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting insane now, your service is absolutly broken. I couldn't even access this post. I log in and out of the same account and I can now see my Adobe Stock invoices but not the rest, and now I don't have access to Creative Cloud All Apps, although it will acknowledge I'm paying for it when I click edit billing and payment.

Other plans using this payment method

Creative Cloud All Apps 100GB

It's behaving like I got two seperate accounts, please sort this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started