• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock invoicing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an adobe stock subscription of 10 images per month and I am currently paying € 23.99 including tax and I just received an automatic renewal email with a price of € 35.99 including tax or € 12 more per month! Customer service is obviously unreachable have you also received this email with this big increase?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Benoit34760,

Thanks for reaching out. I can see that you are subscribed to one of our promotional Stock subscriptions. I would need to look into this and check with some folks about it. It may take me a couple of days. I'll provide an update when I have more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Benoit34760,

I do have more information for you. As I mentioned earlier your current subscription has promotional pricing and that pricing expires after one year. The price you are seeing in the message you received is the full price of the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a subscriber since 2019 so two years and I have always paid the same price but that's okay, I'm going to look for another cheaper platform because there the increase is a bit abused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I logged in with another account but my message remains the same;) thank you for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was wondering. Let me check with another source before you give up on us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started