• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Libraries no longer work

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like this issue posted in the discussions here, the Adobe team has not made any fixes to the massive issue which is causing all of us using Adobe Stock to have productivity and access issues to ALL of our stock photos. While I can access old libraries here https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?filter=user_libraries, I have no way to access new libraries created from within Adobe Stock... in addition, I cannot use new Stock photos licensed within Adobe Express.

This is an abomination to the Adobe Creative suite and causes severe productivity issues, and sincerely is making us move to other services like Canva/Envato Elements/Freepik and so on.... I can't express my dissatisfaction with Adobe Stock more... and I have halted suggesting clients ever use it until this issue is fixed.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Creative Cloud Integration , Libraries , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started