• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Library Not Sharing Entire Library

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a library on the Adobe Stock site and populated it with a bunch of videos for the client to sign off on before purchasing anything. When I share the library link with the client they only see half of the videos I added to the library. The count on the upper left side of the page reads 104, which is correct, but it displays only 50. There is not Next button to load additional images. I've tried the link in Safari, Chrome and FireFox and get the same results. None of the videos are videos I've purchased these are just selects that I've added to a library to share and refine with the client.

Any thoughts on what's going on?

Thanks,

Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Hey Patrick,

We are actively working on this bug. Build will be out soon resolving this problem. We will reach out again when the fix is out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for you patience

-Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. M.,

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, here are three screen shots. The first is the library I want to share. the second is the dialogue box that pops up to share the library. And the third is what shows up when you click on the share link. I've outlined the missing shots in red.

(I've since taken some of the shots out so I no longer have 104 items but the problem still exists.)

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.54.17 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.54.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.55.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. M.,

The first image is of a library called City, but the last image shows the name is Videos.

Can you please go to https://assets.adobe.com/libraries?filter=owned and find the City library there and confirm its contents?

Thanks,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ, I've confirmed that all of the contents are at the link. See screen shot.Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 6.58.15 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. M.,

Could you share that same library with me? Then I can confirm your issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing. Here it is: https://adobe.ly/2W4hu07

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, P. M.,

I see 60 videos in the link you shared. That's not the correct number?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

60 is the correct number. I can still only see a portion of those. I’ve also tested it with three other people and they’re getting the same results as me. What operating system and browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi P. M.,

We suspect one of your assets is no longer viewable/searchable on the Adobe Stock site and that is blocking the other assets from appearing. Can you try the this please?

1. Launch the Adobe Stock site on Chrome
  2. In the upper right portion of Chrome you'll see three stacked dots. Click on those and go to More Tools > Developer Tools
  3. Find Network and click the checkbox for Preserve log
  4. Navigate to the library you are sharing "City"
  5. Under Network... look for any errors...all of the text is red so easy to spot and you may have to scroll up to find them.
  6. Click on the error for more information and share that with me.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I see where the discrepancy is now. If you view the library on the Adobe Stock site you'll see all 60 videos. If you view it on the Creative Cloud site you're short ten.

I'm figuring out whether this is a known issue or not. I'll keep you posted.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks EBQ. Keep me posted.

BTW I did the Developer Tools Network thing and I didn't get any red errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Patrick,

We are actively working on this bug. Build will be out soon resolving this problem. We will reach out again when the fix is out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for you patience

-Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started