• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock - Licença

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O plano que assino diz incluir "Todos os Apps" — na lista, inclusive, o Adobe Stock consta — mas quando vou utilizar a plataforma para fazer download de alguma imagem, vetor, etc, aparece um pop-up sugerindo contratar um plano anual (o que eu já tenho) para dar continuidade.

O que me deixou em dúvida foi: eu preciso contratar outra mensalidade para utilizar o serviço ou a que já tenho serve?

Adobestock.jpgScreenshot_1.jpg

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Understood and I don't know if you noticed I edited my reply a few times. Yes you get free stock assets, but if you want more content you would need to subscribe or buy on demand.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud All Apps does not include Stock as a paid subscription. You have access to the web services and there are free assets available on the Adobe Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obrigada pela resposta!

Acredito que o que me causou confusão foi estar na lista do "Incluído no seu plano Todos os Apps", descrito da seguinte maneira: Aplicativos Web > Fonts; Stock; Behance; Acrobat Online — considerando que os outros aplicativos dessa lista, acesso normalmente. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood and I don't know if you noticed I edited my reply a few times. Yes you get free stock assets, but if you want more content you would need to subscribe or buy on demand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Muito obrigada pelas respostas, EBQ!

Vou entrar em contato com o suporte ao cliente amanhã.

Tenha uma ótima semana!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started