Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock license sharing

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I subscribed to an Adobe Stock plan for my company, because it was specified that a subscription could be shared between several collaborators.

But on the console I see that I have to take 1 license per collaborator, while I wanted the package 750 files per month for several collaborators.

Thank you for your help,

Adrien

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every member in your team has access to Stock. It is even so, that you cannot restrict team members from accessing the plan and using up the stock assets available. You need to do that with a company policy, the same way that not every employee can take the phone and buy something on behalf of the company.

I agree, it would be easier to give some users only access to the plan and to assign users to the stock plan as needed. The teams stock plan needs to be assigned to one user, all other team members have access to the stock plan. However, a Team member must have assigned some kind of licence, or be an admin or be the contract owner. The FAQ say:

All members of the Creative Cloud for teams contracted company (Contract owner, System admin, or assigned to any product) can use the pooled licenses. Individual Creative Cloud users cannot use pooled licensing to share licensed assets.

Note:

Adobe Stock for teams subscription has pooled licensing. Users who are either set up as Contract Owner, System admin, or assigned to any product can access the pooled images.

See also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/adobe-stock-team-subscription/m-p/8964646#M5465

Read the whole thread, it may answer some of your questions and there are interesting links to Adobe documentation.

If you still have questions or need help, please contact Adobe customer care via the admin console: https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

Thank you very much for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started