• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Plan is a Total Scam

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe stock plan is a complete and total scam and should be reported to the SEC, I see others have had issues with this.

I've used one asset and signed up for a trial, I've used nothing the past few months charging $33 a month, then to cancel it's a $60 fee? Absolutely absurd.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE ADOBE STOCK PLAN.

I'll be sharing this on Reddit and elsewhere unless this is resolved.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

You signed up for a subscription for 10 assets per month, the first month for free. It converts automatically into a paid subscription after that first free month if not cancelled before. That is clearly stated when you take your subscription.

Abambo_0-1595754098704.png

When you signed up, you confirmed that you had read the subscription terms. So it's a subscription like your cell phone subscription. You pay, if you use the subscription or not!

Contact Adobe support and negotiate you way out: Adobe customer care can b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You signed up for a subscription for 10 assets per month, the first month for free. It converts automatically into a paid subscription after that first free month if not cancelled before. That is clearly stated when you take your subscription.

Abambo_0-1595754098704.png

When you signed up, you confirmed that you had read the subscription terms. So it's a subscription like your cell phone subscription. You pay, if you use the subscription or not!

Contact Adobe support and negotiate you way out: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Disclaimer: I'm not an Adobe employee!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cancel risk free is incredibly misleading as clearly you can't do that. They say 1 month free trial, nothing about a $60 cancellation fee. Absolute scam. I contacted Adobe and though I've only used 1 asset and paid for two months.

Conacted their chat and no help. Again, totally misleading business practice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why when taking out any subscription, signing any bank contract, insurance, any legal document you should always read the terms and conditions because all important information is there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bumping for total scam, no help from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started