• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Powerpoint add-in, Sign-in window opens and closes before we can enter account info

New Here ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day:

Apologies for my English skills.

We purchased several Adobe CC licenses and on 2 so far, when we try to sign in on the Adobe Stock Powerpoint add-in the little window that opens so you can enter your account and password starts automatically redirecting and then disappears. It opens and closes in a matter of seconds. We're unable to sign in and activate the add-in. We've been working fine for months until now. This only happens on Powerpoint's Adobe Stock add-in, our Adobe CC sign in works correctly.

What we've tried so far:

-Removing and re-installing the add-in

-Deleting all Adobe certificates from Windows

-Clearing browser data on Microsoft Edge

-Logging off from Adobe CC

Nothing made a difference.

I'm assuming it's a redirect issue, perhaps there's a problem with our region (Chile) in adobe's validation services.

Any help will be much appreciated.

-Jaime, Universidad Católica de Chile

TOPICS
Account management , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

We have pushed out a fix.  Can you please try again and see if your issue is fixed?

Thanks

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this and I apoligize for your issue.  I have been able to reproduce this and I have our developers looking into why this is happening.  Please be patient as we try and correct this and hopefully will have it fixed shortly.  

Thanks

Jay I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jaime,

I've spoken with the developers and we do have a workaround that should fix it for you until we can get the complete fix in.  After you sign in the first time, you should be signed in but it's not showing as such so when you try to sign in again, it's disappearing as it think you already are.  So now you should just see the PPT window with the Stock Plugin.  Click on the Stock Logo "St".  This should refresh the window and now show you as signed in and it should work fine.  If you are on a web based version of PPT rather than the app you may need to refresh the page after but it should have you logged on now. I have added a screen shot with the logo outlined in red.  This is where you click.
Please try this and let me know if this works for you.

Thanks again

Jay I 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I'm afraid it didn't work. I'm attaching a video to show the exact behaviour of the add-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have pushed out a fix.  Can you please try again and see if your issue is fixed?

Thanks

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, we've recovered the ability to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for my English skills.

By @Dirección24415572w0vk

Your English skills are better than my Spanish skills. No need to be afraid of them. You're doing well. Just wanted to say this. I have no solution for you, but I see that you are in good hands.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started