• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STOCK (Premiere) steers me to plans - not single purchase

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NORMALLY - if I try to purchase a 'Premium' title for Premiere Pro (mogrt file) it costs me $20 and that's it. For some reason - today - I cannot find that option, the system keeps pushing me to 'plans' for multiple files or a 'free trial' in one of these plans. I don't want a plan - I just want the single purchase - what am I missing? - thanks in advance

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me, that is not possible to buy stock items without credits or a plan. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/bug-can-t-purchase-adobe-stock-under-my-quot-pay-as...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All templates have been priced as standard assets. Standard assets cannot be purchased on demand. You'll need a subscription or credit packs to license these assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a plan. However I think I may have found a possibility. Although my payment method credit card doesn't expire until August - - for some reason Adobe flags the payment method as having an issue  - maybe this is why (I won't get the new card for another few weeks - and don't want to change to a different account) - we'll see if that fixes it when I update it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this could be the reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started