• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock "could not open you file" for assets

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to "open in" or download assets from Adobe Stock, I get an error message that says it could not open the file.  It recommends that I log in, which I have now done in three different browsers.  I have no firewall activated now except the one native to MacOs, which I should not have to be disabled.  I am logged in, I have a full paying CC account that is in good standing.  Any recommendations?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Hi W. M.,

Please sign out of Creative Cloud on all of your systems and clear your browser history then sign back into Creative Cloud and try downloading from the Adobe Stock website again.

Let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look at the list in Adobe creative desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud I do not see Stock

I think Stock is a different subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I'm having the same issue with the Adobe Stock...have a paid monthly subscription but still looking for payment...something is not right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, thank you, I have both paid subscriptions.  I actually accessed one of the assets through the CC libraries window within indesign, but only a few are appearing in there right now.  I am running MacOS mojave, it could have something to do with that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your stock subscription work properly before Mojave?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Stock forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi W. M.,

Please sign out of Creative Cloud on all of your systems and clear your browser history then sign back into Creative Cloud and try downloading from the Adobe Stock website again.

Let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue for you.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started