Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock refund

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I signed up for the free month trial for Adobe Stock and canceled before the month was over. However, I am still being charged for Adobe Stock on a monthly basis. I had no idea that I was still being charged since I canceled before the free month was over.

I would like a refund of all my money. I am very disappointed that I have been charged numerous times for a product I am not even using.

Thank you for your help,

Madison

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Hi Madison,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that the Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled and the last charge made for the subscription was on 5th of July, 2018.

Would you mind confirming the date on which you have cancelled your Stock subscription?

Also, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Madison,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

I have checked your account details and noticed that the Adobe Stock subscription has been cancelled and the last charge made for the subscription was on 5th of July, 2018.

Would you mind confirming the date on which you have cancelled your Stock subscription?

Also, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started