• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock. Return autotraced vector

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a youtube creator and I needed a vector image of zeus sitting on a cloud and throwing a lightning. My plan was to have different layers for zeus, for clouds and for lightning so. Ican animate then separately. I found this image and it looked exactly as something I needed: 

https://stock.adobe.com/pl/images/zeus-lightning/43661104?prev_url=detail

but after I licensed and downloaded it it turned out that it is an autotraced drawing and it is virtually not possible for me to do what I had planned. It contains literally hundreds of layers for every tinies line. I was under impression that Adobe Stock doesn't allow uploading autotraced images. Is it so? If so, can I return it as it is absolutely useless for me.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but after I licensed and downloaded it it turned out that it is an autotraced drawing and it is virtually not possible for me to do what I had planned. It contains literally hundreds of layers for every tinies line. I was under impression that Adobe Stock doesn't allow uploading autotraced images. Is it so?

By @LegatusSPQR

Auto-traced assets are not per se prohibited. But I agree, it will be complicated to use this asset for your use because of the combined outlines, making it challenging to separate the elements. The asset, however, as is, looks usable for other uses.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started