• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Returns

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the return policy on large images purchased from Adobe Stock? We recently purchased a large photo to be used on the wall of a trade show, but the image is pretty pixelated at 100% size after we received it. Can we have our client (who made the purchase) start a refund for the price of the image?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Hi there

As per the terms and conditions, Adobe Stock - On Demand purchases are not refundable.

Please contact support if you require further assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

If a file you licensed isn't of expected quality then report it here. My colleagues or I can look up the file and confirm the issue. If you used a license or credit and the issue is confirmed we can grant an replacement license or credit as an exception. If however you have an issue with a video or premium asset you would need to contact customer care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

As per the terms and conditions, Adobe Stock - On Demand purchases are not refundable.

Please contact support if you require further assistance - Contact Customer Care

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they aren't returnable, Adobe needs to do a better job of vetting source files. Some of these designers make completely unusable eps files, vectors, pngs, templates and more.

I've now spent 2 hours fixing a template so I can actually use it. I would not know the disaster the file is in until I licence it so how can we as customers better protect ourselves? I'd say about 33% of my library is full of unusable garbage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If a file you licensed isn't of expected quality then report it here. My colleagues or I can look up the file and confirm the issue. If you used a license or credit and the issue is confirmed we can grant an replacement license or credit as an exception. If however you have an issue with a video or premium asset you would need to contact customer care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started