• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock RIPOFF

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently found out I had apparently, somehow, without my consent, signed up to an Adobe Stock subscriptions back on Feb 6, 2020. I used the service that day to download 1 photo and never used it again.

Recently while reviewing my bank charges I noticed Adobe Stock $29.99....

I went to chat for help. Nothing. I called the phone number. Nothing.

This is an absolute ripoff. I paid MONTHS for a service I used only once. No one can help me in customer support, they just keep sending me the terms and offering Stock at $19.99. Pffft....

I have been an Adobe customer for 15+ years and have never had such an awful experience.

Posting here is my last resort. This experience in chat and on the phone has been horrible.

TOPICS
Account management , General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ryanl3329523,

I see that you disconnected before an agent could get your contact information. If you can direct message me your contact information I can pass it on to the agent and have someone contact you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @WendellaBee,

I direct messaged you my info over a month ago, I JUST GOT CHARGED AGAIN!!!!!

What kind of gawd awful customer service is this. Feel totally scammed!!!!!!!!!! And no one at supprt follows through. No one has any authority. I can't talk to someone that isn't just out sources phone operators....

PLEASE CANCEL ADOBE STOCK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ryanl3329523,

I am not customer support. I did not receive any private message from you. Please private message with your contact information and I can request that someone from our customer care team contact you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started