Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock Site is down - May 27 2020 @ 12:30pm

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried logging into Adobe Stock but all I keep getting are few different error messages. Somethign is wrong with the servers.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Cleared my cookies and finally was able to log in, but now I can't save anything to my libraries or download the files I just licensed. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try again later. There are some issues with the site right now and some pages aren't available.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe this continues. I keep getting the stupid astronaut cat. and all my credits disappear at the same time is swish from the team account to the personal account.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started