• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock subscription cancel, credits will be canceled too, and you have to pay fee. the hell

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem that i am glued to that monthly subscription if i cancel i have to pay a fee and my credits will be canceled too. what can i do so that i dont pay for nothing ? I dont use so many Assets but its on 120 Credits now and i would like to have the option to become something for what i paid for. I keep paying monthly now and my Credits being 120 because of this subscription that i actually didnt really want. So smart of Adobe Marketing department, or is it Finance Department ? 😞

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it is a Yearly subscription which i started as "free trial". Dissapointment is real. I thought Monopoly is not legal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it is a Yearly subscription which i started as "free trial".

By @alejandroA78

The free trial was 30 days and 10 assets and cancel anytime with no fees.

Dissapointment is real. I thought Monopoly is not legal

By @alejandroA78

Adobe is not even the market leader here!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really feel psychologically screwed. It's not that i dont like to pay for services, this feels more like an extortion, total not userfriendly. Dear Adobe You must remember that the Users and nothing else made you Big

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @alejandroA78,

Even that I can understand your grievance, the terms are not much different from other stock providers. I suggest you use all your assets before you cancel, and you plan your cancel wisely during the last month of your subscription for cancelling without early termination fee. If, however, you do not need the service as you stated, you may cancel at any moment. That will be hell more economical than paying for a service you do not need and use.

Cancelling the Adobe stock subscription is described here: Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

If you have troubles cancelling you may contact Adobe customer care. Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a monopoly. There are many other Stock Photo providers with similar or different subscription terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe was once small now it's the "egg-laying, milk-bearing woolly sow" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain because I was in the same boat. I just had to subscribe for the year and accumulate lots of credits that I don't really need. To make matters worse, when I asked to unsubscribe at the end of the year, they said I would lose the credits if I unsubscribe. I was hoping to keep the credits for whenever I needed them. They finally offered to pause my subscription for 3 months while I try to use up the credits and then unsubscribe afterwards. It means that I have to guess the asserts I might need in future and download them before the credits disappear.

Jabulani Dhliwayo at [moderator deleted link. Links that do not help to solve problems are considered spam and may lead to a ban]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started