• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock subscrisption activated without consent

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Stock subscription activated without my consent. I had simply accepted a temporary free trial but I never signed up for a subscription. So I find myself with two monthly invoices even though I have never downloaded any photos. Al momento ho inoltre un abbonamento piano Fotografia Creative Cloud che comunque uso.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Hi Roberto,

I'm sorry you had a poor experience and you felt that you were locked into a contract for Adobe Stock.

However, I would like to notify here that when you sign up for the Stock subscription you agree to certain terms and conditions and only after you agree to the terms, you can make the purchase.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, it means that the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roberto,

I'm sorry you had a poor experience and you felt that you were locked into a contract for Adobe Stock.

However, I would like to notify here that when you sign up for the Stock subscription you agree to certain terms and conditions and only after you agree to the terms, you can make the purchase.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, it means that the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. For more information, please refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

I have checked your account and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images a month(one-year) plan on 31st of March 2018. Also, I have noticed that you have not used any of your licenses, so if you wish to cancel your subscription, please follow the steps as mentioned in the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for cancellation and refund related requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

thank you for the fast answer.

I had already tried to cancel my Adobe Stock membership using procedure you showed me. However during that procedure the following message appear "You will be charged a cancellation fee of € 109.19 (50% of the remaining annual contract)". But I don't think it is right to continue paying for a service that I have never used. Moreover I don't have received any document or message that reminds me of having signed up this subscription.

As a satisfied user of another plan I hope that this inconvenience will be resolved as soon as possible otherwise I will be forced to cancel also the other subscription.

Regards,

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roberto,

I understand your concern and will request to contact our support team so that they can check what best can be done in this scenario.

Please see the link to contact our support team in my above post.

If you still face troubles, feel free to update this thread so that we can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

I solved the problem quickly using the chat even if at the beginning the procedure in the site was not clear.

It has been an excellent customer service. Thank you and the others.

Regards,

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Roberto,

Glad to hear that your issue got resolved.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started