• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Takes Me Directly To Video and it's VERY VERY SLOW!!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why Adobe has decided to take me directly to video (other than they're pushing very hard to sell their videos) every time I want to download an image from the CC program running on my iMac. It's very annoying. Adobe stock is already very very slow, but now it takes like 10 minutes for all those stupid videos to load and I just have to sit and wait for them to load before I can select "image" from the drop-down.

Time is money Adobe, please resolve your dang server issues and stop forcing people to go to your videos first. Most people only need images. Geez!!

Super frustrated client.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Hi Gary,

I believe you're having troubles with the functioning of the Adobe Stock website.

I checked the website and it seems to be working fine. Have you tried to check the website over a different browser? Or maybe try connecting to a different network?

We've observed that this issue is occurring specifically on Chrome browser which is using the LastPass extension. If that's the similar case at your end, please try disabling that and then check.

Do share the results or let me know if I've misunder

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I believe you're having troubles with the functioning of the Adobe Stock website.

I checked the website and it seems to be working fine. Have you tried to check the website over a different browser? Or maybe try connecting to a different network?

We've observed that this issue is occurring specifically on Chrome browser which is using the LastPass extension. If that's the similar case at your end, please try disabling that and then check.

Do share the results or let me know if I've misunderstood you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Lord+Helvetica+Designs  wrote

Time is money Adobe, please resolve your dang server issues and stop forcing people to go to your videos first. Most people only need images. Geez!!

Could you please post the URL where you are guided to?

This is my landing page and it is super fast:

Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock

Please be sure to select the correct search criteria.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started