Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock trial COBRO INDEBIDO

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buenas tardes

cancelé mi suscripción de adobe Stock trial, pero aún asi se han cobrado dos cuotas
y ahora no puedo dar de baja a la suscripción porque hay un problema con mi tarjeta (tuve que bloquear mi tarjeta) ya que a pesar que anule la Suscprición de adobe stock trial lo han tomado como pago recurrente..

deseo la devolución de mi dinero..

TOPICS
Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancelled your subscription you would have received a message confirming your cancellation. If you instead manipulated your payment method so that you would no longer be charged, that is not a cancellation and your account is past due. If you change your email address so you no longer receive emails that isn't a cancellation either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I no longer have access to my account where I received the email confirming the cancellation, can you resend that confirmation to another email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started