• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Trial - get 3 free HD videos (can I use it for my client?)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I sign up for the free trial, am I allowed to use the 3 free HD videos in my content that I will be creating for my client?

Thanks,

Jonathan

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Yes. The trial comes with the same rights than a paid subscription. Any assets licensed will stay licensed to you and you may use them according to the licensing terms. The same is true when you license free assets. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the lice

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Licences are perpetual and do not expire, even if the subscription ends. You can, however, exhaust a standard licence if you use it, as an example, for a print run of 500k. So the licence does not expire on time, but may get exhausted by other constraints in the licensing terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to add that the content will be published in my client's Facebook Page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is irrelevant here, what is important are the licensing terms. You can use the licenses for ONE client only, and only in accordance with the terms. It is not important that you used a promotional feature or offer from Adobe. There are no additional limitations attached.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The trial comes with the same rights than a paid subscription. Any assets licensed will stay licensed to you and you may use them according to the licensing terms. The same is true when you license free assets. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for both of your responses.  I will read up on the licensing terms.  Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High, I just signed up for the free trial with the intention to download three free stock videos as stated on the website. I found a video I liked and followed the steps to download the video via the link ''get free with trial'' whilst signing up I returned to the page of the video i wanted to download but this time it said ''77 dollars''. So because I thought this charge would be bypassed due to me having signed up for the free trial I continued and clicked the buy button. But to my surprise the full charge of 77 dollars still came through to my Payal and will be charged when renewing the trial. And when I look for videos now everything only states a price and not ''get free with trial''. Why is it so mislading and is it lying about me beeing able to download three free videos. If anyone has the Awnser please respond.

Kind regards,

Wessel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What free trial did you take and what asset does cost $77? The 10 assets/month subscription does not include video assets. The 25 assets/month includes only HD video.

As for the payment: when it says it costs money, it costs money. Please contact customer care to see, what can be done for you. Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo, the 25 asset plan offers a trial with 3 HD videos and costs around $80 US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I know (except for the price, as I see only the European prices…) . But the trial does cost nothing and licensing is for free, until the 3 videos are used up. So either the poster did take a 10 assets per month trial or they used the 3 free licences or they made a different error. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/adobe-stock-trial-get-3-free-hd-videos-can-i-use-it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what happens when the free licence expires? Am I still free to use pictures licensed during the trial period AFTER the free trial if I have not upgraded to a paid plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read the July 19th response se from @Abambo  above. Yes, you can continue to use the assets licensed during the free trial, as long as you comply with the license terms.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Licences are perpetual and do not expire, even if the subscription ends. You can, however, exhaust a standard licence if you use it, as an example, for a print run of 500k. So the licence does not expire on time, but may get exhausted by other constraints in the licensing terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started