Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe stock trial

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I signed up for your Adobe stock trial a while back. I intended to cancel the subscription, and tried to do so before the trial was up, but something must have gone wrong.

I checked my bank account today and can see that I have been charged and that you have signed me up for a year long membership. I tried to contact your customer service chat for a refund and termination of the contract. The refund was denied, and no clear answer was given on whether I acutally had to continue the contract. 

Can you please check this up

Best regards

Pontus

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to be an Adobe stock member. I tried to cancel for 2 months.
But unsuccessful What should I do?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! It's not okay that they don't even give the option to cancel the subscription and keep the credits. That feels like some manipulation right there ... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that you were able to contact customer care and your Adobe Stock subscription was successfully cancelled.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Somphop,

Please review your subscription here: https://accounts.adobe.com You will not be able to cancel your subscription until your account is up to date.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pontus,

I'm sorry for the experience you had with our customer care team. I've asked someone to look into this on your behalf. Someone will be reaching out to you soon.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started