• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock unresponsive

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Can anyone help I am having terrible trouble with adobe stock, in Chrome, Firefox, IE. Cleared cache several times even tried this fix Delete CRL and OCSP Cache Delete CRL and OCSP Cache  Sadly nothing seems to fix this, tried support but they didn't seem to understand the issue. I ve been forced to use other libraries as the adobe site is so unresponsive ....I like adobe stock ! Can anyone help please as to what the issue may be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Hi J. P.,

Without additional information about the problem you are experiencing we cannot assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also try to use Adobe stock with all extensions disabled on your browser?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. P.,

Could you provide us with some additional information please? Can you please sign out of Adobe Stock, clear your browser history and then restart your browser and sign in again? If this does not fix the issue then let us know. Also if you can provide the steps that you are taking prior to the site not responding that can help us troubleshoot.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes tried all above, I have tried clearing cache (again!) login and log out, turning PC off and on, disabling Chrome extensions and still same issue. Particularly with libraries . My PC is running perfectly fine and can access all other sites no problem. I m being forced to use shutterstock but want to access adobe stock ... especially libraries. Can you help asap as really holding me up now with work.

To add insult to injury adobecustomercare@adobe.com just deleted my email without being read!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J. P.,

Without additional information about the problem you are experiencing we cannot assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

julieparys  wrote

To add insult to injury adobecustomercare@adobe.com just deleted my email without being read!!

It's an error to send such a reply. It may well be that ​someone ​in the chain has read the message...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started