• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock - Using credits instead of assets

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a fellow coworker purchase credits on our Adobe Stock account, even though we have a monthly subscription and plenty of credits. I received an email saying that our credits would expire within the next month. How do I use the credits instead of using our assets?

We currently have 5 credits and 43 assets. Any standard content that we want to download automatically comes out of our assets. Do I have to use all of my assets before it will allow me to use the credits?

Tried talking to Adobe chat and was just given links to all of the things that I have already read and they still do not answer my question. I have tried looking at premium content, but everything I pull up has a price to be paid and not an option for credits. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*I had a fellow coworker purchase credits on our Adobe Stock account, even though we have a monthly subscription and plenty of assets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sarahb13,

I was able to review your account using the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. I see that you have a personal Stock subscription and in August 2021 you contacted support for this issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/vector-file-image-quality/m-p/12239061#M60151 where you indicated that there was a problem with a file you had licensed. Support should have investigated the file and if an issue was found the agent would have given you a single replacement license for that file but instead generously granted you five free credit pack credits. Credits have a higher value than subscription quota. So yes you would have to use up all of your subscription quota before credit pack credits could be used for a standard asset or you would have to license something that is valued higher than a standard asset. There are not many files that fit this category when you only have 5 credits. These credits are free so you lose nothing if you let them expire. I did look at the file from August 2021 and it's available as a .ai/.eps file and as a jpeg. The former can be resized in Illustrator without any issue, but jpeg would be limited in what size would be optimal.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I was worried you would say. And we did pay for those credits. Like I said in my original post, I had a coworker purchase credits even though we had plenty of assets available. So unless Adobe can refund us for those credits, I don't want to lose out on the money we have spent on those. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A refund would be possible if you know the email address of the person who made that purchase and no one has used any of the credits. You can private message me with that email address and I can work with my contacts in customer care to assist you. The alternative, though not ideal, is there are some looping videos that only cost 2 credits each. https://stock.adobe.com/collections/hP3xClLT9z2EGLfryOVeawK6mi9YChLj?load_type=video+lp&filters%5Bco... and you could license two of those and have only one credit left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started