Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock Videos - Is there filter option to get videos that loop?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to search Adobe Stock for short videos that loop. But there is no filter option for that and Adobe only allows downloading shorter preview of video.

Anyone know how to get search results for videos that can loop? I don't want to end up buying a video and then realize it doesn't loop.

Thank you

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do not currently have loop specific filters, one thing I can suggest is use "Duration filter" for short video length and use "loop" in keyword - then review the results.

Also, we provide these loop collections (available from Video landing page)

https://stock.adobe.com/collections/hP3xClLT9z2EGLfryOVeawK6mi9YChLj?load_type=video+lp&filters%5Bco...

Best regards,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to https://stock.adobe.com/video there are four images below the top image on the page. The image on the far right links to looping videos.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @joon.Stock and @EvilBugQueen1 - that was fast. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started