• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock website not working in Firefox

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a couple months now I have been running into the same issue where the Adobe Stock website does not work in Firefox. It does work in other browsers. Below are the things I can and can’t do. I know I am not the only one who has come across this problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/no-filters-option/m-p/12545263) but I have yet to find a solution.

Things I can do:

• Load stock.adobe.com
  • Login to Adobe Stock account
  • Do an initial search and see about 30 results before it stops loading the image results
  • Open an image result in a new tab/window if I right click, but not if I left click

Things I can’t do:

• Click on my user on the top right
  • Do any searches beyond the intitial search
  • If I click on any top menu items, a white page is loaded
  • Cannot open filters panel, if I can, it is white
  • Various other button opens are “clickable” but do not perform the action once clicked

I have gone through several Firefox updates and macOS updates with no changes to Adobe Stock’s behavior in Firefox. I have cleared cookies and cache with no change as well. It is extremely frustrating as Firefox is my default broswer and I hate having to have two different broswers open to get my work done.

Firefox 101.0.1

macOS Monterey 12.4

TOPICS
General , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

It turned out to be a complete Firefox issue on my computer in particular. In order to resolve the issue I needed to do the following:

• Uninstall Firefox
  • Go into the “Library” folder on my mac and delete additional Firefox application files
  • Reinstall Firefox

Simply uninstalling and reinstalling without deleting the files in the “Library” folder did not work.

Thank you to everyone who was able to provide assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also add, I have a coworker who also uses Firefox, same version Firefox and macOS as myself and does not have this same issue. They are able to use Adobe Stock to its fullest extent on Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it seems to be your user specific, what type of user account (for Stock) do you login with?

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An “individual” account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not happening from my end with ind user logged in with the same OS & Firefox version.  Let me message you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to narrow down that this seems to be an issue with just the Firefox program on my computer. I tried logging in with my account on a different computer with Firefox and everything worked as designed/expected. I am going to (very unfortunately) uninstall and reinstall Firefox and see if that resolves the issue.

I noticed that when I go to “clear cookies and data” in Firefox, three websites (adobe.com being one of them) would not decrease in data size and each of the three is currently storing 17,179,869,184 GB of data. Every time I instruct it to clear, it increases the data storage. I will reply back if uninstall/reinstall is what resolves this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check with a different user id on the same computer?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this and even with a different user id signed in I still run into this same issue. It must be a Firefox issue that did not resolve itself when I uninstalled and reinstalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turned out to be a complete Firefox issue on my computer in particular. In order to resolve the issue I needed to do the following:

• Uninstall Firefox
  • Go into the “Library” folder on my mac and delete additional Firefox application files
  • Reinstall Firefox

Simply uninstalling and reinstalling without deleting the files in the “Library” folder did not work.

Thank you to everyone who was able to provide assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started