• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock website unresponsive

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are now writing mid September 2021 - and things have now become even worse, rendering the web site completely useless. It doesn't respond when I try to select a picture (not even free pictures); the "turning wheel" just goes on endlessly on the "License" button, without anything else happening. Only a refresh of the page brings it back and then it is possible to click on the "License" button again - after which the scenario repeats.

And, yes, I have tried it on a Windows platform, an iMac, an iPad, an iPhone and an Android device - using (newly cleaned) browsers - Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera - you name it. The problem persists on all browsers - without exception.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you also try on a different network?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, both from my workplace and my home net - no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm genuinely sorry, but there needs to be something on your network. I'm using currently my 7 years old laptop, not any more the top speed rocket, with rather slow Wi-Fi connection and I have no troubles!

This video is real-time, not accelerated, not slowed down. It demonstrated licensing, downloading and opening assets in Photoshop.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@komenci 

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the Adobe Stock website. Anti-virus may be blocking functionality on the site. Please check your anti-virus settings. Browser extensions may be causing the issue, to troubleshoot, disable all browser extensions, then add them back one by one to determine which may be causing the issue.

Do you have a large amount of libraries? This may be a cause but I'd need more information to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started