• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock website very slow!!!!

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its time to be honest about Adobe Stock, I was originally with dollar photo club which was great and fast!. Once Adobe bought it its been the slowest photo website I have every been on. Its so frustrating to have to wait for such a lagging website...I have a super fast computer work station at work and at home and it doesn't matter. Whether its navigating through the pages or going to my libraries the site is just slow or lags to load new pages with photos. On firefox I can barely get my libraries to show up completely, need to switch over to chrome. I've been a user of shutterstock, getty, istockphoto etc...and this site is the slowest in the market. I used to love browsing through images for hours with dollar photo but now with adobe stock its so slow and painful I can't imagine having to go through more than 10 pages. Get your developers to fix the issues with speed and lag time/loading page time! its ridiculous.

Your frustrated user!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Hi ME,

Have you cleared your browser cache/history recently? Also, a customer on a different forum thread said he is experiencing slowness while using Chrome but does not have the issue on Firefox. Can you please try switching browsers and let me know if that is a good workaround for you?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johnnym,

Apologies for this experience and thanks for sharing your feedback.

Sometimes browser retains cache/cookies that hinders fast page loading. This can also be related to network internet/Wi-Fi - I am suspecting that to be last one to look into.

Can you please try to release browser cache/cookies and then try again to load Adobe Stock site?

Thanks

Simar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having very very slow load speeds......what can I do...are there part of the program I can disable????? please pm me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default7xkrkllns0bv Could you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Did you try the suggested steps listed above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try this and its still a ram suck....I only use a very small amount of
the ps functionality any way to use a lighter version or scaled back
version?I have used ps fro 15 years and this is really unpleasant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't clear to me that this is an issue with Adobe Stock or Photoshop or both. Please provide details of the issue you are experiencing. Without further information it will be difficult to troubleshoot.

Assuming this is an issue with the Adobe Stock website because you posted here on the Adobe Stock community and you didn't mention this is happening within the Photoshop app, you have tried some or all of the following:

1. Cleared your browser history, restarted the browser and signed into the Adobe Stock website.
  2. You've tried using a different network.
  3. You've tried using a different browser.
  4. Not listed above, but you should try disabling any and all browser extensions as these can interfere with the Adobe Stock website. Antivirus can often be the cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. It's not a browser or internet speed issue. I have a great system and great speeds. It suspect it is server load times on adobe end. So bad, so very bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ME,

Have you cleared your browser cache/history recently? Also, a customer on a different forum thread said he is experiencing slowness while using Chrome but does not have the issue on Firefox. Can you please try switching browsers and let me know if that is a good workaround for you?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I love ADOBE, but the Stock site needs some help!  I have the same issue, very, very slow, slower than any other stock site I've ever worked with. I have cleared my browser cache/cookies over and over - nothing seems to improve the speed quality and I'm so tired of it, I'm going to switch once my contract is up! 

This is not an internet speed problem, our corporate speed results are very fast, and if it was internal, then all the other stock sites would be running slow as well, don't you think?  Also, don't blame the users for NOT clearing cache and NOT having a fast internet - JUST make a product that WORKS universally like the others have already done!  I've never had to clear the cache using other stock services.

One more suggestion, the Library section is worthless, the only good part of it is that you can share with co-workers, clients, and apps, the actual Library itself needs a complete overhaul.

1. You cannot manage to clear out old library images unless you manually delete each one you no longer need, and not only that, you have to hit delete twice per image, soooooooo, that makes me not even want to ever, ever save anything back to the library ever again, and maybe this was the idea, but I call bad choice!
  2. The Library is the slowest part of all Adobe Stock. It takes forever to load one library and the more images you have in it the longer it takes, I didn't read anywhere that there was a limit to how many images you can add to a library - apparently it's like 10 to stay efficient! 
  3. I have a ton of different clients and verticals so my search spans a plethora of needs, I find it increasingly difficult to add Libraries as I need them since the little itty-bitty tiny 'Save To...' window forces me to sit and scroll through all my different libraries, which creates a conundrum when trying to have fewer libraries, but more images per library, then you go back to #2's issue where everything is super slow!  Thank you, you've successfully created image searching HELL!
  4. The in-app image use is so slow I stopped using it. Not only that, I've had issues with the images not being what they advertise in the thumbnails - causing me hours of downtime to get credited back, and I've been charged double downloads on images I tried to get via 'Illustrator's Libraries' panel - so I simply cannot afford to use this feature anymore, hence, it no longer is a selling point to me!

Good luck with the updates,

Mr. Savage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback Mark!

I'll be sure to pass it onto the concerned team for consideration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JM,

Which browser are you using to view the Adobe Stock website?

Thanks,

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with this for months. Kept thinking it was just a bug and it had to be fixed "soon". This morning I realized it seems to have gotten WORSE over the past few weeks. So painful. I end up having to multi-task and work on other projects while just waiting for each page of results to load! I use Chrome as my default browser, and it does seem to work a bit better in Explorer, but I don't want to use Explorer, and really just don't want to have to use two browsers at all. I'm on Windows 10 w/plenty of ram/processor/internet/etc. ... it's not me. And, yes, I clear my browser's cache, etc. on a daily basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HR,

We really appreciate your feedback on site performance. I'm sending you a PM for additional information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues - all other websites running fast but Adobe stock is painfully slow to the point where the download comp buttons aren't even appearing making it unuseable.

(Using Chrome on a Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be you should follow this discussion: Re: stock.adobe.com costing too much time . Especially the forum entry that EvilBugQueen1 suggests.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website is Painfully slow and not working correctly. Not  a browser issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barry,

It seems to be working fine in Firefox. Have you tried switching the browser or connecting to a different network?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Sheena, Thank you for your reply,

The main problem seems to be the page will load slowly show the images and rest of page down to the footer, but then freezes , nothing is clickable and becomes unresponsive so Chrome throws up it's unresponsive warning and closes the tab.

It does work in Firefox.

I see you mentioned Last pass, which I do use on chrome, it doesn't cause a problem on any other website. However disabling it does seem to make Adobe stock work. I shall investigate and also write to them. But this is also odd as I am logged in when the page loads as I can see my account profile etc, and the rest of the site also loads.

But I need last pass to do my job, so do I just accept that Adobe stock only works on Firefox and get on with it, or do you guys have plans to make the website work on Chrome with Last Pass?

Also I have been using adobe stock/chrome/LastPass for years with no problems so it must be a recent update which has caused this right?

thank you for your help, much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to infos from Adobe on this forum, LastPass and Adobe are working on the problem. For the moment, however, you need to take the workaround (different browser for stock or disable LastPass when visiting stock).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed!

It must have something to do with LastPass, I too need LastPass plus Chrome running to do my job and I've just succumbed to the fact that I now need two different browsers running when using Adobe Stock - I really do hope this issue can get resolved soon!  I'd hate to have to find yet another stock footage site just to avoid multiple browsers running.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, running multiple browsers is not really refreshing and disabling the favorite plug-in neither. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be you should say why you know that it is not a browser issue. The site works very good with all my computers, all my browsers and with different networks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s even worse now. For some reason, Adobe is really pushing their video stuff so each time I go to get a photo it takes me directly to their video crap and it takes FOREVER to load.

Adobe, serve your customers, not your wallet!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I apologize for the troubles that you've been facing.

The website works fine at my end. Have you tried to check the website over a different browser? Or maybe try connecting to a different network?

We've observed that this issue is occurring specifically on Chrome browser which is using the LastPass extension. If that's the similar case at your end, please try disabling that and then check.

Do share the results.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put in the correct search criteria:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started