Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

The adobe plan I have includes Adobe Stock, does that mean I still need a license to get the images? 

I was able to get images without the watermark, but I can't seem to be able to do that now. 

Can someone help? 

Thank you 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, Communication Team.
Please check if the remaining number of images remains.

image.png

In the red line on the upper right, there is a notation "Image" or "Credit", and the number of usable cards and the number of credits will be displayed, so please check it.
If it is 0, it means that the number of downloads this month has been used up. You need to wait for next month's grant or purchase ondemand.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For sure, you need a license. The license is what gives you the (limited) right to use the picture in certain situations.

What you probably mean is what Tacafy describes: Your monthly allowance. Depending on your subscription and on the number of images you have licensed for that month, you may need to buy (pay for) additional images or you may wait for your next allocation. It may also be that you are trying to license a premium picture. Premium pictures are not included in your subscription and need to be licensed additionally (well and they are quite expensive as their name suggests).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started