Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

REACH.png

 So I did this poster for my Instagram story using Canva. I am subscribed to the standard license for the stock images. However, Im just learning of all the restrictions. I got this image from Adobe Stock and I plan to place my logo on her shirt along with my business cotnact information at the bottom. Is such allowed? Because I plan do similiar posts with other stock photos and stock illustrations. Also, I noticed another image I tried to upload to Canva came with the watermark. So im guessing some Adobe stock images can be uploaded to Canva and some cannot?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Watermarked assets are unlicensed. If you did license the asset, you will need to check with your licence history. https://stock.adobe.com/Dashboard/LicenseHistory

And yes, it is allowed to modify stock assets to your needs. Restrictions apply, but from what I think, you're not that much concerned, except if you're preparing a poster for the adult industry or a political campaign. 

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started