Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe stole $84.79 from me and refuses to give me my stock credits... dont know where else to turn.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Backstory:

August 27th 2019: I signed up for the one month free trial for Adobe Stock. At the end of the free one month trial i opted to continue my subscription. i had 8 images left from my free month. I was charged $84.79 on September 27th 2019. So i was now on my first paid month. 

September 27th 2019: My first month of paid service starts, but i still have only 8 images left instead of the 40 new ones i should have gotten for my first paid month. I checked my bank records and infact Adobe charged me $84.79 on 9/27 (images below). I figured they would eventually show up.

October 4th, 2019: Still did not recieve my 40 images for the month of October. I contact Adobe Support via the chat feature and the person tells me they need to "escalate it to a higher department". So now i must wait.

October 11th, 2019: I still have not heard back from Adobe and im being super patiant at this point and now im getting really mad. Ive been a customer of Adobe since 2001 and I subscribe to over $120 worth of Adobe products a month and this is how i'm treated???

October 11th, 2019: It has now been 2 full weeks since i was charged almost $85 and i still have not recieved ANYTHING. So i call the 1800 number that is 24/7 and i speak to some guy who i can barely understand. He tells me the same lame excuse "i need to escalate this to a higher department and we will be in touch". I told him that was not good enough that i am not getting off this phone until i either have my 40 images or you refund me my $84.79. I ask him to please speak to a supervisor and he says "why do you want to speak to a supervisor, they will just tell you the same thing" so i said " i didnt ask for your opinion, i asked to speak to a supervisor. He puts me on hold for 5-7 minutes and then HE COMES BACK ONTO THE LINE?!? (At this point he is basically refusing to put me through to a supervisor). He tells me that "your images never arrived because the payment never went through for that month". I tell him that is 100% b.s. and i have my bank records in front of me and it shows the charge. I also tell him i have a .pdf file from YOUR COMPANY telling me i paid my month, with a invoice number, purchase date, contract number etc. I then tell him "i asked for a supervisor, and you came back onto the phone, why was i not put through to a supervisor?" So he puts me on hold again. Finally a supervisor answers and is really polite, and i speak to them about what is going on. He tells me that i need to screenshot my bank records and send them too him via replying to an email that he just sent me. I send him over the screenshots from my bank account showing the withdrawl and he says "we need to escalate this to a higher department" and says that they will be in touch. Unreal. Your are a higher department, you are suppose to be a supervisor?!?!? 

So now its been almost 5 days since i spoke to the supervisor and i still have not recieved my 40 images for the month of October. Im left with no other options except posting here, and finally, contacting my bank and marking the $84.79 charge as fraud. It is fraud because your company is refusing to honor our contract and provide me with the services i have paid for.

Here are all the images proving i paid for the month of October. 

adobe 1.jpgadobe 2.jpgadobe 3.jpgpayment2.jpg

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi F.,
I apologize for the difficulty you have had getting support for this issue. I am filing an escalation for the issue. We are aware of the cause and are working with the responsible team to resolve this. We appreciate your patience. I'll provide you with an update soon.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was sent a direct message by another employee and i was told i would be getting a call 12 noon and it is now 1pm and i still never recieved any phone calls... this is so unprofessional and i am about to be paying for my second month and still have no recieved the images for my first month.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi F.,
Yes I see that Kanika reached out to you. Again I can only apologize for the lapse in you receiving appropriate support. I did look up your record using the Adobe ID you use here on the forums and saw that you had contacted support several days ago. Your case should have been escalated at that time, it was not. It would have come to me if this was done. I have notified management of our customer care team of this lapse. In the meantime one of our engineers has added your renewal to your account, if you refresh your session on the Adobe Stock site you will see you now have the appropriate number of licenses.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.
EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well 20 days after my payment of $84.79, i was finally given my 40 stock credits just a few minutes ago. I had multiple people, including a supervisor repeatedly tell me that my payment was never recieved by Adobe, yet i had a .pdf receipt from Adobe as well as proof from my banks end. Well the lady who just called me said "you are right, the payment was recieved on September 27th" which means everyone i previously spoke too, including a supervisor, could not figure out that my payment did infact go through, and they all told me that i had to repay for the month... unreal. Regardless, i FINALLY got my credits and I am hoping that this doesnt happen again when my next payment is due in 10 days. I guess we shall see.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started