Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe will happily remove over 100 asset credits from your account

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Context: I've been a faithful Adobe customer for several years, with an uninterupted subscription to Adobe Stock. In fact I've helped the Adobe Stock development team with volunteer interface feedback via Zoom calls. A service I was told was valued.

I just want to warn you, the community, that Adobe will pull huge amounts of your Stock credits without warning. I just had over 240GBP (~311USD) of credits removed from my account. The nature of my business is that the volume of images we require goes up and down with different projects. I had accumulated lots of credits, and was about to use them. Without warning my credit count reduces from around 150 to 31. Many of you will likely guess correctly that this is linked to the annual pruning of unused credits. I talked to support for some leniency, even a few days for me to use the credits I paid for, but they just pasted the T&C into the support chat and had zero emotional connection about this large, and unecessary cost to my business.

To Adobe Stock: The pruning of unused credit is a business necessity, I accept that. However, the manner in which you currently go about this is needlessly callous and unthinking. I can live with the rolling removal, but at least give us a 30 day heads up this is happening. Surely as a business you want to provide value? Surely that means you want your users to get images? Surely you want the photographers that believe in your service to sell photos? I ask you to consider reviewing your policy on not reminding your customers their credit is about to disappear. Pretty dissapointed in you right now.

TOPICS
Account management, Plans and purchase, Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few reasons why you might lose your subscription quota.

• You used your quota and this is what you have left.
  • Your quota expires 1 year after it has been granted and you hit your expiration date.
  • Your subscription lapsed due to missed payments.

To find out information on the status of your subscription it would be best for you to contact our customer care team. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few reasons why your canned post is unsatisfactory.

• You have not read the original post
  • You have shown no care for your customer
  • You have not helped

To find out more about how you could show some genuine care and help future users please read the post https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/adobe-will-happily-remove-over-100-asset-credits-from-your-acco...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again if you require assistance with your account you will need to contact our customer care team.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I left out, 4th bullet. You didn't pay for those extra licenses so they were removed. You have a 10 asset subscription. The cap on your quota is 10 assets a month = 120 assets/licenses to use. Anything over that was in error and has been resolved.

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I certainly did pay for 120 licenses over a year. That is the basic tenet of the agreement we have. Adobe invoices and my bank account provide plenty of evidence regardless. If you have compounded your sharp business practice with an accounting error, then that is hardly a point which stands in your favour. Regardless of your mistakes I have certainly lost around 100 asset credits that were paid for.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me today, and completely agree. Had well over 100 credits, now it's suddenly in the 30s. Surely a company that has built a highly sophisticated tech empire can manage a "heads Up" email to loyal customers, such as myself, who have been with them since the cd-rom install days. Makes me consider going back to designing in Freehand. Oh wait, they bought that too. Dissapointing, indeed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started