• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobestock.com not working in chrome.

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All week I have been struggling to use the adobe stock website. The website freezes or crashes when searching for an image. The website has essentially been useless on Chrome. Maybe worse than useless since it freezes and takes several minutes to close out. After searching the forum, I learned in may be a chrome issue. I tried the website in safari and was able to finally download an image but it was still slow in my opinion. I've never had trouble before this week. Hope this issue is cleared up quickly.

Catherine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Hi CE,

I've responded to your previous post. In case you didn't see it please review this thread: Re: Adobe Stock Website Not Responding

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CE,

I've responded to your previous post. In case you didn't see it please review this thread: Re: Adobe Stock Website Not Responding

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started