Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

AI/EPS file incorrect formatting

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock item #307558325 is listed as an AI/EPS file. After downloading, I attempt to open in Illustrator and receive pop-up messages that the background image is missing and the used font could not be found. I thought to try the "Open in App" option from the website, but a fully flattened image opens in Illustrator.

Is there a way to fix this or be refunded for the download?

What the file should look like as a fully editable AI document. Instead opens as image when selecting "Open in App" option.What the file should look like as a fully editable AI document. Instead opens as image when selecting "Open in App" option.The font error message after opening. The background is gone.The font error message after opening. The background is gone.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

Thank you for reporting the issue with this file. I've confirmed the issue and notified our content team. I've granted you a replacement license for the asset.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate it, thank you! For future reference, is there a preferred way to notify someone about issues with Stock files? This was the first instance I've run across with format problems.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

Right now posting on the forums is the easiest way to report this. We don't currently have a more formal process.

EBQ

EBQ

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems to be alot of cheating going on. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started