• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

And all of the sudden I can't save Adobe Stock images to my Library

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read through the forums and most reasons given are because a libarary name has special characters in it. I checked all my libraries and none have special characters. It was working this morning and then stopped working. I have not added any new libraries between the working and non-working events.  Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bibilelo can you assist here please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @creatojuk ,

Could you please try to create another Library from Adobe Stock's Libraries page and save to it?

Do you still see in the Libraries page the library where you are trying to save to? If yes, are you able to open it?

Thanks,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was able to create a New Library and save to it.   And I can access all libraries from the Libraries drop down menu. And I can open it.  It seems llike creating that new library fixed whatever was happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started