• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any way to restrict premium assets from being downloaded?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the 750 asset subscription for Adobe Stock for Teams, which is shared with several users. I've recently noticed premium assets being available to download and costing 600 credits or more an asset. Is there any way to restrict this in the system for our team? We've had two months where a user selected a premium asset, depleting our monthly allotment prematurely. I also wonder if premium assets were mistakenly turned on globally as the website states only standard assets are included in team subscriptions.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @daaux,

There isn't currently a way to restrict the downloads but I can provide you with some additional information. Any time one of your team members downloads a premium asset they receive a message stating that the asset will cost X number of plan credits. They have to confirm this to license the asset.

Because the Adobe Stock quota is pooled anyone who is a user or admin on the team will have access to the Adobe Stock quota. If you remove a team member from Users in the team admin console that person will no longer have access to the quota.

We have received similar feedback from other orgnanizations and the team is looking into a solution that would better suit our customer's needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started