• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

API - Series_id, model_id not available from search?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I was trying to get as much information as I can on an asset I found out the webpage do list assets from the same series.

However I couldn't find any assets links from the assert search result nor the series_id to do an additional search.

Is this possible to get somehow this series_id?

I also found in the API a "model_id" search_parametesr, I didn't look for such assets yet but I didn't see it in the search result as well.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Search api doesn't return series nor model id - you can use these parameters to get the list of assets - and any of asset IDs belong to series or model can be used as series or model id.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find stock search api

Documentation

As you see below, model_id search is - "more from this model", series_id search is "more from this series", search parameter for both is asset id (which has model or series id search available as below) - so not applicable for any asset which doesn't have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question was about the response (sorry if it wasn't clear).

There is no mention about a model_id nor series_id in Documentation and since the response need result_columns (otherwise you have a subset) how to I get the model_id or/and series_id?

I did try to add those in the result_columns but they aren't valid.

There is nothing that look like an id that could fit my needs with the query: https://stock.adobe.io/Rest/Media/1/Search/Files?search_parameters[media_id]=69424437&result_columns...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search api doesn't return series nor model id - you can use these parameters to get the list of assets - and any of asset IDs belong to series or model can be used as series or model id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started