• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archivo de video no descarga con la calidad de Alta definiciĆ³n

New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo un problema con el video que he acabado de comprar por 63,99 ā‚¬, ARCHIVO N.Ā°:  228029379 pone que es Alta definiciĆ³n 1520 x 1080 px (63,99 ā‚¬ con licencia) y cuando lo descargo solo tiene 1014ā€†Ć—ā€†720px. Lo he descargado diversas veces intentando tener la calidad correcta.

NƚMERO DE PEDIDO
20 de mayo de 2019Adobe Stock: Bajo demanda63,99 ā‚¬ADB061591018ES

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Hi B.B.,

Because the dimensions were not as you expected (or what we displayed), a member of our customer care team will reach out to you assist you in receiving a refund. Please let me know if you require further assistance. I will work with our engineering team to resolve this discrepancy in general.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello B. B.,

Thank you for reporting this. We are looking into this issue and will reply with more information soon.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B.B.,

Because the dimensions were not as you expected (or what we displayed), a member of our customer care team will reach out to you assist you in receiving a refund. Please let me know if you require further assistance. I will work with our engineering team to resolve this discrepancy in general.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm still waiting to resolve this case.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Laura Lins

BA Booth - Life's a picture!

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi B. B.,

Apologies for the delays. I looked up your account using the Adobe ID that you use on the forums and it appears the credit pack order was cancelled on the 21st of May. I've requested that my customer care contact confirm. I should have an update for you early next week.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi B. B.,

My customer care contact has confirmed that refunds have been issued. Refunds can take seven to ten business days process. If you do not see the refund by the end of next week please let us know.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started