• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are unused media files saved?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premium and according to my plan I have access to 10 media files every month. If I don't use these for a month, can I use them later?

BR Fredda

[moderator adjusted the topic. This is not a Stock API question]

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

What is "premium"?

If you have the ten assets/month plan (https://stock.adobe.com/plans), unused credits roll over as indicated in the conditions for up to 120 assets (one year worth of assets, as indicated by @Test Screen Name). You can't use those credits for premium assets or video. And as indicated, when you cancel, you will forfeit unused credits. Licenced items may, however, still be used according to the terms.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For regular plans, unused assets last a year, then disappear if you don't license anything. (They also all disappear if you cancel). Not sure if that's the same for the premium plan. Your local enterprise admin might be able to tell you what they have signed up for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is "premium"?

If you have the ten assets/month plan (https://stock.adobe.com/plans), unused credits roll over as indicated in the conditions for up to 120 assets (one year worth of assets, as indicated by @Test Screen Name). You can't use those credits for premium assets or video. And as indicated, when you cancel, you will forfeit unused credits. Licenced items may, however, still be used according to the terms.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started