Hello I have an urgent question about the licensing and publication of names of AdobeStock images.
I would like to use 4-5 photos on my company website (design). I would then like to use the same photos for an advertisement on the Stepstone or Monster homepage. (Personnel search) Here are my questions:
1. Is the standard license sufficient because I do not use print media?
2. Must the name be given on the picture or below the picture or is a picture directory within the imprint on the homepage sufficient?
3. Can I also use the pictures on the Stepstone or Monster homepage for personnel search?
4. Must the attribution appear on / below the pictures or is a reference to the picture directory on the homepage sufficient?
5. If an image has been changed, apparently no naming is required. What is the slightest change in an image? (Detail of a picture ?; change of color look?)
Thanks for your help.