• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio is low on preview, is it better on purchase?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an audio clip I really like, but I don't want to buy if the audio quality is poor on purchase. Is the preview and the purchase quality the same? It sounds like a low bit rate wave file right now. I need it soon for this project.

Thanks

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Audio , General , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Okay, I figured it out. When an audio clip is streamed on the brower, the quality is low. But then when it is downloaded, the quality is clear. Except there is no way to know that until you sign up for the free trial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful if you could provide the asset ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I figured it out. When an audio clip is streamed on the brower, the quality is low. But then when it is downloaded, the quality is clear. Except there is no way to know that until you sign up for the free trial. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Diapat

I think I'm missing something while trying to understand the issue you are having with the audio files. Are you not able to play the audio from the Adobe Stock site? How about downloading the previews of the audio files, is that not working? What are you using to play the .m4a files (preview format)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The playback is fine. They are not mp4 files. They are .wav files (loseless). They quality of the playback is terrible when sampling the tracks. In order to hear the high quality, you habe to sign up first. The files are huge probably because they are lossless. So, it can't stream at that higher bitrate. So, that's the answer. The quality is better once you download/buy it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started