• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Available credits for assets not showing up

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an Adobe for Teams with 10 stock assets a month. I am the administrator of the team. I am not able to see the remaining assets (we have about 88 at this point) and even previously downloaded ones are not available for free redownload. It shows that I have "No Plan" under my profile icon, but when I go into the Admin Console, it shows that I have 10 assets per month plan. When I go to download an image it says "Free with trial" instead of applying my license.

Other members of my team are still able to see remaining assets, redownload previously bought assets, and access new licenses. Can you please help?

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Hi @Darja5C47,

When you are signed into the Adobe Stock, open the profile menu, do you see your team's name in the menu or your own name? If you don't see the team's name click on change and switch to the team profile. Please let me know if this helps or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Darja5C47,

When you are signed into the Adobe Stock, open the profile menu, do you see your team's name in the menu or your own name? If you don't see the team's name click on change and switch to the team profile. Please let me know if this helps or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yay, thank you! This helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so glad to hear this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started