• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Image

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased an image 69210573 and the quality is bad. Should be vector but low res. How do I get credit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Hi Eric,

We got the file checked from our quality team here and it seems to be working absolutely fine.

Please open the file by double clicking on it, NO “Drag and drop” or “Place” in other composition.

You need to open the file first, and then copy it (cmd + C) and paste it (cmd + V) into his “Untitled-1” composition.

The .eps interpretation of the gradients doesn’t work as expected if you place or “drag and drop”.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with an Adobe Stock file.

I checked the file(69210573) at my end and did not find an issue with the quality of the file. Could you please let me know which application are you using to view the image?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a screen shot of the image, really grainy no matter what size or program (Ai or Id).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eric,

Sorry for the delay. I have already passed on your issue(with the Adobe Stock asset) to the product team. They will review the file for quality. I will get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric,

We got the file checked from our quality team here and it seems to be working absolutely fine.

Please open the file by double clicking on it, NO “Drag and drop” or “Place” in other composition.

You need to open the file first, and then copy it (cmd + C) and paste it (cmd + V) into his “Untitled-1” composition.

The .eps interpretation of the gradients doesn’t work as expected if you place or “drag and drop”.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started