• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad Quality - Refunds Needed (and a question)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I downloaded over a hundred items today (just on time to end my Stock subscription tomorrow, without losing my rights to these already paid-for assets), but at least 2 items are of bad quality and can't be used. How can I get a refund (= credit for 2 new assets)? 

See attachments:

1. First image has a different colour in the download (too dull to use) than in its preview (vibrant orange)

2. Second image has a typo ("Servey" instead of "Survey")

I can only check the rest of the items (e.g. Illustrator and Photoshop files) on Sunday. Adobe should have done all quality checks before making assets available.

Can you please confirm that there's no time-limit for refund requests when there are issues?

Thanks, Carin

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

@CarinC,

1. I don't work for Adobe.  This is mainly a user-to-user community.  

2. Fellow users cannot issue vouchers, credits, refunds, etc...  Sorry.

3. As I said above, you must contact Adobe directly.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved this from Stock Contributors which is for contributor questions to Stock which is for customer questions.]

Did you not notice the typo BEFORE you licensed the image? 

Is the text on an editable text layer?  If yes, you can probably correct it yourself.

For other conerns, please reach out to Adobe support. Click the Chat icon in lower right corner to speak with an agent.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, 

• NO, this does NOT help at all. I can only use this computer and look into personal things once a week, and there's NO solution at all to my issues.
  • NO, I did NOT notice the typo before I purchased, because I was in a hurry to download many things in time to cancel the subscription (in which I feel I've been 'tricked into' in the first place). And NO, it's NOT editable, because it's a JPG, as you could see in my attachment.
  • ALSO: the colour issue was NOT in the preview and could ONLY be seen AFTER purchase.
  • Contributors should be made aware of these issues, and should double check what they submit (as should Adobe).
  • Please send me vouchers for 2 new Stock items. 

Many thanks, Carin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CarinC,

1. I don't work for Adobe.  This is mainly a user-to-user community.  

2. Fellow users cannot issue vouchers, credits, refunds, etc...  Sorry.

3. As I said above, you must contact Adobe directly.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

1. Your title "Adobe Community Professional" made me think you were an Adobe professional. Sorry. So silly of me.

2. Before posting (on the Stock forum) I had read replies there from Adobe employees to other complainers, solving issues, which made me assume my issues could be solved likewise. Sorry. Again silly.

3. In the end I contacted Adobe via the chat and they said they had solved my issues. I haven't been able to check that yet but hope I never have to spend energy on this again.

Best wishes, Carin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CarinC 

So glad Adobe got it sorted for you : -)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not going to be able to get a refund for anything after your subscription is cancelled... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, what would be refunded? If you have an active subscription and a complaint about an image is accepted, you get the credit back (not money). But with no subscription, there is nowhere to put that credit, it just becomes, in effect, an unused credit at the end of the subscription. At least, that's my guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started