Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder mit erweiterter Lizenz

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Morgen zusammen,

für unseren Kunden erstellen wir Verpackungsdaten und integrieren oft Bilder aus Adobe Stock mit erweiterter Lizenz. Darf ein gekauftes Bild (mit erweiterter Lizenz) für mehrere Verpackungen verwendet werden? Also z.B. für verschiedene Größen und Sorten?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Euer Feedback und Grüße

Manfred

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Natürlich. Es muss allerdings für den gleichen Kunden sein. Anderer Kunde, gleiches Bild erfordert eine neue Lizens.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank für Deine schnelle Antwort.

Grüße Manfred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gerne geschehen.

Ich hatte vergessen zu erwähnen: Erweiterte Lizenz oder Standard Lizenz spielt dabei keine Rolle. Gleicher Kunde, das Bild darf mehrmals benutzt werden, bei Standard Lizenz natürlich unter Berücksichtigung der Auflage, welche sich summiert.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started