• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billed for Adobe Stock but not showing on my account

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credit card is being charged $31.49 per month for Adobe Stock but it shows no reciepts on my acount?  Please explain or contact me - <REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Hi Scott,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing here.

I checked your account and it seems that the Adobe Stock subscription is cancelled and is inactive and the charges that you're seeing were for the monthly Stock charges which have been credit back to your account successfully.

For the invoices, please see Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I print a payment receipt or invoice

Let me know if you're still unable to get the receipts.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing here.

I checked your account and it seems that the Adobe Stock subscription is cancelled and is inactive and the charges that you're seeing were for the monthly Stock charges which have been credit back to your account successfully.

For the invoices, please see Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I print a payment receipt or invoice

Let me know if you're still unable to get the receipts.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena.

I see my Adobe Creative Plan invoices but I don't see the Adobe Stock invoice.

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello A.R.,

Using the Adobe ID you are using to access the forums I see that you only have a Creative Cloud subscription. You do not have an Adobe Stock subscription. I do see however that you migrated from Fotolia earlier this summer.  What is it that you need assistance with exactly?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started