• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody tell my why it is not possible for Adobe to create a shopping cart for Adobe Stock images? I have a small package with 15 images included. For every additional image I order Adobe is creating a bank transfer, creating a separated bill. Do these guys think of the enviroment? I have to print 3 sites of paper for every image I buy for 2,99 € (bank transfer, paypal transfer, invoice). This is building up to 60 - 100 pieces of paper a month - not included the time of work I have with it.

And no - its not a choice for me to go to a higher included package because I dont have additional buys every month. This is just a joke and its just annoying.

kweb

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Hi @martink67879792,

I'm sorry you are having challenges with invoicing. Invoices for purchases are available in pdf form that can be downloaded and easily be stored in any cloud storage. They are also available under https://account.adobe.com and you can search by order number from there. 

If you were to upgrade to a plan with more quota your quota would rollover to the next month and quota expires one year of it being granted. We also have subscriptions that you can cancel at any time, the m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @martink67879792,

I'm sorry you are having challenges with invoicing. Invoices for purchases are available in pdf form that can be downloaded and easily be stored in any cloud storage. They are also available under https://account.adobe.com and you can search by order number from there. 

If you were to upgrade to a plan with more quota your quota would rollover to the next month and quota expires one year of it being granted. We also have subscriptions that you can cancel at any time, the monthly price is higher but there is no early termination fee if you decide to cancel. You might also consider purchasing credit packs. These expire one year after purchase. You could purchase a 40 credit pack and then use them as you need them. https://stock.adobe.com/plans#get-credits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started